Saturday 19 November 2011

seeing as this is going round at the moment may as well have some fun myself.

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: I have a double at my flat
C. Chore that you hate:getting the clothes out of the washing machine.
D. daliy rotine: i always have to take my muti vits or i shall be alseep by 8.
E. Essential start to your day: having a red bull or a glass of juice iv never be one to have breakfast.
F. Favourite colour: this point in time im very in to the colour red.
G. Gold or Silver: always silver.
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you play: i love playing the piano
J. Job title: supervisor
K. Kids: oneday connor would be an awesome dad
L. Live: england
M. Mother’s name: teresa
N. Nicknames: cook, ells bells, ivan
O. Overnight hospital stays: i was in hospital for over a week with pneumonia and then my lung filled up with water, was not a fun time.
P. Pet peeves: people that just faff for ages for no reason.
Q. quote from a film:"i bought you some orange sherbet" austin powers
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: two sister both older then me
U. Underwear: all kinds underwear is an obsession of mine.
V. Vegetable you hate: sprouts, they are just nasty.
W. What makes you run late: im not one for running late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: iv had so many all over my body
Y. Yummy food that you make: all kinds im one for cooking at the moment and i make an awesome white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
Z. Zoo animal: snow tigers are so pretty shame they are in a zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment