Monday 7 November 2011

Alice in wonderland

I have just bought a new copy of Alice in wonderland off amazon. Which i should have done a long time ago seeing as I love that book, which I first got after my dad taking me to a book store when I was little and buying it for me. I fell in love with it and still remember the look of the cover and tried to find that one, but had now luck.
Bit still got the book which I'm pretty happy and can't wait for it to show up.

Some quotes by Lewis Carroll that I love.

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
― Lewis Carroll

“He was part of my dream, of course -- but then I was part of his dream, too.”
― Lewis Carroll

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment